Has anyone seen the new compaq = commercial?  It is a commercial about how the Internet (using Compaq computers) can = help you with life.  It asks the question "What do you = want?".

One of the answers is a guy standing = in front of a VW Bus who says "I want to fix it myself" while his wife has = a look of "Oh no!".  Throughout the commercial you see the guy = in front of the Bus with a wrench another scene is him fiddling with the wiper = blades another is him on the internet asking the question "How do I fix my = bus?" and more scenes of him with the Bus.  The commercial = ends with the entire family pushing the Bus and the wife saying "I want a new = car".

It played during the Today show Tuesday between = 8:00-8:15 EST.  I was on the floor laughing for about five minutes.

Take care,

Paul Borghese