Dear Friends,
Thank you for your interest in my = 88 Double cab Transporter and 86 Westfalia syncro camper. I still have them for = sale and need to find a buyer soon. I am fully negotiable on the price. For those = of you that are our American friends, if your concern is bringing it into the = US and paying the duty, I can arrange with you to drive it over myself to avoid = paying the 25%. To all those that showed an interest I am hoping to follow up = with you in the next day or two. If you would like to get in touch with me my = email address is lagcook@telusplanet.net
If= you are reading this for the first time and would like more details and photos = please drop me a line.

Cheers
Glen