Sam,Buy a Buick,Volkswagens always leak! seriously = try kitty litter and grind it into the concrete with your foot that will get up = most of the mess.Mark
-----Original = Message-----
From: sam pacifico <samhp@EXECPC.COM>
To: = vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM = <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Thursday, November 11, 1999 10:48 PM
Subject: This = really is Vanagon related!!!

Sorry about this but I don't = know who else to ask.  My '87 GL has developed a small power steering leak.  Drops a spot about the diameter of a tennis ball when it = is parked after use.  Bad enough, but how do you get the stain = off the concrete driveway?  I have tried two different = driveway cleaners and several home brews but nothing seems to work.  = Forget the $450 for the power steering,  the driveway just cost me $6000 ! = Your help please.