My 82 L Westy is missing a button, knob = or switch on the dash. Its location is directly right of the steering column. All = I can see is a hole where something went there in has current. What goes there = and whats it control? Some models, I have seen a fan motor positioning = switch for A/C. My doesn't have air conditioning but I sure would like to see the = heater system blow hot air. Is it for the heater? Does any one have an owners = manual that can be scanned for an 82 Westy or a supplier. Thanx
Andy
82 Westy
Seal Bch CA