I put never-seize on virtually = every thread my wrench or screwdriver manipulates on my 77. Do this and in ten years = when your van is as old as my bus, you will be smiling instead of = breaking bolts, studs, stripping things and the like. Ok, go easy with it on the = lugs, but use a tad. This is kinda like the motorcyclists not putting = armour-all on their tires. Safety first.
My penny-and-a-half,
Jay
PS: Yes they are = motorcyclists...bikers pedal!  Couldn't resist.

Some vehicle manuals have you not use it , what = about the Vanagon? I didn't see any reference in the Bentley = Manual.   Lloyd ( with 10 new front lug nuts on order) McClelland       Eureka, California