My = headlights have been giving me problems lately where they turn off while driving on a = bumpy road.  They also sometimes do not turn on without jiggling the = switch a little.  Now they won't come on at all.  I think it is the = switch itself that has gone bad.

Has = anyone ever had their headlight switch go bad to the point where the headlights won't go = on but the parking lights will?  I'm 99% sure this is what it is although = I haven't verified it with a volt meter yet.  It just seemed like a = strange thing to fail so I wanted to poll the list to see if I am not alone.

Alan Grobey
'91 Carat
Sherwood, OR