I have enjoyed the list up until = the last few weeks and I am now leaving it at least for the present time.    At first I was super impressed by the overall = help and information that was available and I saved many (50+) messages that = pertain to my bus.   For this I thank you who supplied them.     Recently though it seems as if the list = has become a sounding board for a select few and on any subject that they choose.    I don't need to know about childbirth, = interstates, out of country purchases of vehicles, etc.   Also when a = message is sent with an error in it, who are any of us to correct the sender in a = short sarcastic manner, when most of us have made a similar error in the past.    Recently a young lady sent a joke in about = Penn/NJ and was flamed but several others more recently have sent in off list = messages and it seems to be OK.   As I look at it the list seems to be over = run by just a few persons who find it their duty to respond to everything that = comes up whether it has a positive or negative effect on the original message.   A few things that would help to restore the list = would be  1. Post only messages that pertain to the vehicles it was = designed for.  2. If you reply, do your homework and reply with accurate and = pertinent information.   3.  Leave out the sarcasm and criticism.   4. Don't hog the bandwidth. 5.  = And most importantly, treat everyone equally!!!    Also for those = of you who can't contain yourselves within these simple lines,  maybe you = need a social list for all the other crap.

Dick & Janette Smith
Norwich, NY
KC2AOC
Retired
85 Westy Vanagon GL   "Sally = Ann"
"No One May Step Twice In The Same River"