I've had my heart set on a CatPlat = heater from Thermal Systems in Olympia, WA. Unfortunately, they are apparently = paying the price of  outsourcing their manufacturing and don't have any to = sell me right now. Any chance someone out there purchased a 6p12 and decided not = to install it in their vanagon? If so, give me a holler! I've already = purchased my season's pass to Mission Ridge and without heat it's going to be a long = cold ski season for me, my wife and dog.

Thanks much.

Tim King
Seattle, WA
87 Syncro Westy (two wheel drive for now)