From: Steven = Shane
To: David Clark
Cc: Vgonman@aol.com
Sent: 23 November 1999 = 15:25
Subject: Re: Reverse lights = on

Dave wrote: (about the Reverse light problem) Same thing happened to me last year.  Change the gearbox reverse = light switch they get stuck after all that gear changing. Easy job you = don't even have to get under the van.

Thanks guys for your help = on this, sounds like a good project to do during Turkey day. (strange = American holiday.. don't ask.) So, may I inquirer exactly where the reverse = light switch is?  Is it behind the Speedo panel or someplace = accessible like that?  And how does one clean it?  Does it disassemble?  Should I clean it with a contact cleaner or possibly some alcohol?

Your wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Thanks gentlemen.

- Steve in = Columbus