My Syncro Page now has a Syncro Registry that i think could prove to be very useful and fun.   Please stop by and register your syncro.  It's ok to be anonymous.  Just list your syncro and your part of the country and e-mail and any syncro-westfalia related info you want to pass on.

The Syncro Westfalia Page

If you have links to tire manufactures other than michelin, please send them my way, preferably a link right to the tire for a syncro/vanagon.  Any comments on the tires would be welcome too.  It will be put on a tire page...evewntuaslly.
steve