Hello Vanagon People,
        My name is Adrian I live in Boulder Co I have a 87 = syncro and I am interested in purchasing a pair of bull bars and I have = seen them on some web sites like kens vanagain site but they are very = very pricy.  Also kens demo picture looks exactly like the picture = on the Projectzo web page.  Is ken just an importer or can i save = bucks going to the source for these bumbers.  I am in no way = knocking ken just have a hard time justifying spending 800 dollars a = bumber for a vanagon.

Thank You,
Adrian