I recently purchased a Westfalia from = this guy in Atlanta. As I was about to drive away in my new van, he = stopped me to asked if I would like to have the tent he bought for it. = He said that it had never been set up and so of course I said yes. I = might be new to the Westy community, but I do know that these tents are = a precious commodity. Upon returning to Charleston SC, I soon realized = that it had no instructions and weighted a ton. If any of you have a = SPORTBERGER TENT and maybe some instructions, I would really appreciate = you sharing it with me. This tent attaches to the side of the van just = as the Westfalia tent does.

Mark
87 westy