Well Folks, the Manatee's = coming up on rear brakes, and I'm trying to decide between the german wheel cylinders, and = the brazillian ones.  The last round of talks seemed anything but = conclusive, and I missed about half of them.  My favorite local mechanic says = that the brazillian ones have never given him a problem, but my general = impression of VW stuff is there does seem to be a real difference in quality between the two.  These are brakes so I'll spend if there is a real difference = in terms of reliablity. Please feel free to pmail me with your opinions on = this topic.

Ron S., and Ken W. you opinions = are extremely valued so please reply if you see this.  I will be = ordering this on Sunday from the Bus Depot bar a miracle of some sort.