Extremely nice 1986 Westy.  Just bought myself = a new Eurovan camper - this will be my downpayment.  Just installed = rebuilt AVP engine with only 50 miles on it.  All other mechanics = excellent.  Everything works - no canvas rips - no rust (this van has been in upper southeastern states all its life).  Brown on brown without power = windows or cruise.  Rear AC and all the standard camper components (e.g., = frig, stove, storage, sleeps 4, etc.).  I am second owner - the odometer just = died at 96k miles.  Nice alpine CD/stereo system.  = $12,000.

Serious replies only - 423/494-6248 = (easiest to reach me after 5pm EST)

Hank Julian
hejulian@worldnet.att.net