My '85GL floods out and won't start = when the engines warm. I've replaced the O2 sensor ( the lead was broke off), and = the temp2 sensor to no avail. After that I ran a wire up to the dash so I = could turn the fuel pump on and off. Here's were I get confused. It starts just = fine IF you shut down the engine by turning off the fuel pump let it run out of gas = and die. Then when you restart it you start the engine let it run for a few = seconds (it will run for 15-20 seconds with out the gas turned on) then turn on the = fuel. If you turn the key off and don't let it run out gas during shut down it = floods at start up. Call me a dummy, but, where's it getting its fuel to = start? What am I missing here? Any ideas?
Thanks
Ken Nelson