Hi all,    There was = a thread a couple of weeks ago about amphibious vw's and I promised to scan a = article from a old vw magazine that showed some bugs that guys had made amphibious. I = finally got the pages scanned into a website. http://www.millerfi.com  &= nbsp;  You will have to go to the site and find where article is. For some = reason the people that are on the same server as the website is cannot bring the = site up (which includes me) so I havn't been able to see the site myself but I = have been told it is there.   Todd Francis