Hello!  I am looking for a couple of head rests for my front seats, Preferably blue fronts/black backs.  Mine are getting some very gnarly tears in them and the foam is seeping out.  I am also wondering what I can do about the plastic liner inside my frnt. doors.  With all this speaker talk going around it got me thinking about the loud buzzing in my passenger door from torn plastic.  Is this replaceable?  Also, what about the clips keeping the door panels on, when I had some speakers installed, the fellows at the shop happened to rip a few clips out of the door.  I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping.