Having read this thread from the beginning I am wondering just what constitutes VWoA.  It may be only someone pushing paper to import cars with no actual car knowledge at all and even less caring for the people who purchase the vehicles.

The treatment Richard Golen has received makes me wonder.

Donald Newman,  1999 EV W/E.  (I need to start checking my gas lines)

Richard Golen wrote:

Hi All....

Saturday I sent an email to a person in Wolfsburg, whom I was told works
under F. Piech in Wolfsburg, detailing the problem with my Eurovan, VWoA's
response to my problem, and how as a long-time customer I was extremely
dissatisfied.

This morning I received a call from VWoA...aparently VWoA got a call
Tuesday regarding my complaint, Wednesday all of the parties involved at
VWoA with my problem met or conference called and reported back to
Wolfsburg...VWoA will be replacing my van. I'm not sure of the details as
of yet because the person who will be now charged with handling this case
is on Christmas break until 1/4. Interestingly enough the person who has
been handling my case told me that she was also on break but was called in
to deal with the problem....

I'm cautiously optomistic....we'll see what happens on 1/4.

Happy Holidays to All!

Ric

The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.

He’s giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.

Take advantage of the savings and selection now.
http://click.egroups.com/1/342/1/_/1963/_/945962374

-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=ev_update&m=1