I have just got myself a VW = Caravelle 94'
It has automatic gear and a 2,4 l = diesel engine.

My problem is that when I drive for = examble 120 Km/H ( ~70 MPH) my RPM's are about 4500
It makes a lot of noice to drive arround with all = that RPM's

I know that the car have got a new gearbox for about = 1 year ago and I'm now affraid that it's not the right
gearbox that is mounted on the car.

Does any of you know about the relationship between = speed and RPM's on a car like mine ? like is
it a normal ratio that's on the gearbox = ??

( Sorry about my English, hope you understand the = meaning anyway)

Best regarts
Kim Lerche
lerche@tbc-automatik.dk