Jon's Bus Stuff

GrandDad's Early Sundial

My Grandfather's early '60s Sundial Conversion. Camping in Mexico. Note roof-mounted tent, supposedly this was a Westfalia item purchased from the dealer at same time as the Bus.
Summer of 1960

Here is a pic of my Dad's '57 and my GrandDad's '59 Beetles while camping on the Gaspe' Peninsula in Canada in June of '60. The awning was something my grandfather had made up to use while exploring Mexico/Central America prior to getting his Sundial Camper.
The infamous Bright Orange "JULIUS"

My '73 Campmobile automatic the day I brought the newly-purchased Westy tent home, soon to reside in WV with listee John Anderson.

Home |

Get your own FREE website at TreeWay!