It is my understading that the Carat model has many standard = features, including cruise control, power windows, mirrors, and locks.  The = middle area has 2 rear facing, removeable jump seats, and a folding = table.  The rear seat folds down to make a full width bed.  There is no poptop = and no camping equipment.  Alloy wheels are standard.  Either 4 speed = or automatic transmissions are available.

Many of these features were also available on the Wolfsburg Edition = models, which preceeded the Carat designation.  Wolfsburg models were from = about 1984 to 1987, and the Carat from about 1988 to 1991.  I am not sure = of the precise dates of the model designations.  Some features (like = cruise, allow wheels, power windows and locks) were available as factory options on GL = models.  Other features may have been added by owners who modified = their vans with parts from junked vans.

Budd Premack
86 Syncro, = 73 Super
Minneapolis, MN (Land of Sky Blue = Waters)