After many months of crappy online service and = several other maladies, it was determined that the only way for my computer to work = correctly was to perform a complete lobotomy.

I performed a backup of all documents on my Zip = drive, and proceeded to reformat my hard drive.  Reloaded Windows = and most of the other crap that came preloaded on my computer.  Reinstalled the Zip = drive, went to reinstall all of my documents, and .  .  .   ALL THAT'S LEFT ARE THE FOLDERS!!

Yes, this has happened before, but with the disk = scrub, it shouldn't happen again.

This is important for two reasons:  the first = is that I lost all of the roster info.  I would surely appreciate it if = someone would email me a copy of the old roster, so that I can reconstruct = it.

Anyone who sent my personal info but did not = receive a roster will, unfortunately, need to remail to me.

Secondly, I was in the process of mailing some = funds to someone named Terry who lived in Paw Paw, Michigan.  I had = agreed to buy his transmission, and have lost any and all info on how to = reach him.  If anyone has his email address, please forward it along to me.

My apologies on this,

Karl Wolz