G M  Bulley wrote;

>Without the aid of a pipe-bender, = one could easily 'massage' the coil into
>a smaller coil, approximately the = size of a Westy Stove burner. Perhaps you
>could make the coil slightly = peaked in the middle, (like a low teepee) to
>channel the flame, and = increase exposed surface of the pipe. Whenever you
>wanted hot water (for = dishes, face washing, birthing babies), you could
>hook up your little = furnace, light the stove, and turn on the water

I think this is a good plan however be = careful of the resulting steam, nasty burn!  The end must always remain open = and the highest point should be fitted with some sort of a safety pressure = relief gadget which by my calculations ought to end up being positioned in =
the operator's face!

Ah, back to the coffee pot water heater = previously mentioned by Mr. Bulley, It's always worked for me!

Wendy