Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2001, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 23 Jan 2001 21:28:25 -0500
From:         Richard and Nancy Cox <r.w.cox@IEEE.ORG>
Subject:      EVC for Sale

Dear Vanagon List, We are planning to buy a Rialta and have decided to sell our Eurovan Camper. It is a 1997 model with 62K miles and it is in excellent condition. Very clean outside and inside (no smoking/no pets). All mechanicals in proper working order and all scheduled maintenance performed. New Michelin Agilis 51 tires at 35K, new front rotors and pads at 47K. Also, included a set of four Nokia snows with wheels. Rock Guard installed on front sheet metal surfaces and headlights. All appliances operating well. Includes center 2- person seat, and Carefree awning. We bought this vehicle new in Jan. 1997. Used nearly exclusively for camping trips. Not a daily driver.

Extras that we have added: - Upper bunk mattress support system that allows the upper bunk to be raised along with the pop-top without having to un-make the bed. Great for mid-day stops for lunch or anytime when the extra headroom is needed. Snap-in-place blanket curtains for pop-top. These greatly increase the warmth of the upper bunk space in colder weather. Trailer hitch (VW # ZVW 165 001, 3500 pounds gross weight). Gray water drain hose storage tube attached aft of rear bumper. Small storage drawer beneath bin under rear seat. 350 watt inverter hard wired. AC "on" pilot light on system monitor panel. Complete set of screens, including cab windows. Floor mat in center area. Storage box mounted in over-the-cab luggage tray. Cover on LP fill valve and controls. Storage holder for 25' of shoreline on outside of rear storage compartment. Paper towel rack. Dual cup holders mounted in center of dash. Shelf and light over mirror in small galley storage cabinet. Extended shelf in storage area next to wardrobe.

If anyone is interested please e-mail direct to address above for more details or call 814 448-3442. We are located in south- central Pennsylvania.

Richard Cox

[text/html]