Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2001, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 6 Apr 2001 12:30:09 -0400
From:         "Warner, Jeff (DSIO-MS)" <Jeff.Warner@DSIO.DLA.MIL>
Subject:      A Vanagon Owner with Something to Share (almost no Vanagon conten
              t)
Comments: cc: Jeff at Home <jwarner@netwalk.com>

Hello listees, welcome to Friday!

I have something to share with you but first of all let me cover the Vanagon content issue for those who would prefer that we stick to the subject. Including myself for the most part.

I have a Vanagon named Van. Very original huh? We like it.

Now on to the business at hand. I've got an auction running on eBay that I'd like you all to know about and share with anyone you think might be interested. Call it a favor to a fellow Vanagonite. You see, I've got some other automotive interests that aren't necessarily in the mainstream with our VW way of thinking. There I said it and I feel better now. Besides, I'm selling this "other" car so that should make us all happy.

Anyway here it is. Please pass this link on to anyone you know that has too much money lying around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=577244173

Thanks.

Jeff Warner '87 Vanagon, '89 Fox GL Sedan, '88 Fox GL Wagon, '86 Audi 5000S, '74 Fun Bug, and other stuff

PS. I'm wearing my Driver Found t-shirt right now so I must still be alright.