Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2001, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 May 2001 17:16:06 -0400
From:         puzerewski <puzerewski@email.msn.com>
Subject:      Re: Boston Bob
Comments: To: Melvin Mudgett-Price <mprice@acmex.com>

Boston BobI have had several conversations and dealings with Boston Bob over the last few months.

Let me tell you...the man is a font of info, and before you call be sure you have a pen and paper in hand because he will give you info faster than you can write.

he is currently rebuilding a few sets of heads for me, and they were tested with Gary Berg. Now for those of you that know VW's, that means alot, and says that Bob does things the best possible way, the first time.

If I were not capable of building my own motor, I would not hesitate to use Bob. I am certain that his price is considerably more than you could find elsewhere, BUT.....you are going to have a motor that you will not have problems with for a long time. There are tons of "value-added" extras Bob does to an engine while he is building it that eliminates a lot of the obscure from happening...such as tapping the oil galley plugs.

A true pro, and a pleasure to do business with.

Adam Puzerewski

81 westy 74 beetle 73 Transporter (new!!!!!!!)

Vanagon Partsmobiles ----- Original Message ----- From: Melvin Mudgett-Price To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 4:52 PM Subject: [VANAGON] Boston Bob

I have been quoted a price by Bob Donalds from Boston engine for a rebuilt engine. As everyone has been obsessed these last 2 days with giving their opinions on other vendors, has anyone got anything to say about Bob? It's a lot of money to send to someone I know nothing about so some positive feedback via pmail would certainly help.

Bob, you are barred from sending an opinion.

Melvin Mudgett-Price

[text/html]