Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:37:35 -0500
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Comments: To: Samuelvw@aol.com

http://williamwareagency.com/forsale/stanvan/buyused.htm http://williamwareagency.com/forsale/stanvan/shapingup.htm The below sounds like *Deal of The Century* , Check it out.

Stan

Subject: [T2] 81 Westy for sale cheap! So Cal Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 18:33:18 -0700 From: "Travis Harper" <flowinkool@sbcglobal.net> To: <type2@type2.com>

Hey everyone. I have to sell my vanagon on account of I'm moving and dont have room for her at my new place. It's been a great car. There are only 2,600 miles on a rebuilt and about 40,000 on the trans. The body is in good condition and so is the pop top. Over the past year I have put about two or three grand in her and have receipts for all, and she passes emissions with flying colors. I have pics if you would like to see. I live in San Diego. If your interested please e-mail me flowinkool@sbcglobal.net . Im asking 1,500 obo. I really need to sell her before I move, so I am flexible on the price. This a sacrifice but I have to do it. Thanks for your time.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 21:23:33 EDT Sam Josovitz <Samuelvw@AOL.COM> writes: > > > maybe someone can help i am would like to get myself behind the > wheel of a > westy don't care the year but i would like it to be in good shape > with no > rust and very little to no work to do on it. But i would like it to > be > automatic. The only thing i have to offer is a beautfiul 1971 vw > squareback > from oregeon it has 4 speed manual , with a newly rebuilt 1641cc > engine,all > the tin is powdered coated, the brand new exhaust is ceramic > coated,brand new > dual weber carburators is there anyone out there that can help me > out to get > me in the captains seat of one > > sincerely sam > 76 vw bus > 71 squareback > cell number 203 521 8097 > <A > HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=18369 60058">Click > here: eBay Motors item 1836960058 (Ends Jun-25-02 07:46:33 PDT ) - > Volkswagen : squareback</A> >