Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Dec 2002 16:21:25 -0600
From:         Lee Roesner <paradigm@ALLEGRAPRINTING.COM>
Subject:      merry christmas - no vanagon content

Hello everybody,

Its been a long while since I got on the list. I skim through everyday but business has just been overwhelming and no time to get into the list or Vanagons - unfortunately. I haven't even driven the darn thing. Its cold here in Illinois and the Van was just backed into the garage for the winter :(

I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas (is that OK to say now a days?) regardless of what religious persuasion you are. I personally have none. Regardless, enjoy the national holiday and the time off.

Some of you may remember awhile back all the "F" words and "B" words and so on that where being bashed about on the list. I could not resist my little plug for my "B Word" project. At that time it was not finished but I have since finished it and I would like to offer the list a price break if your interested. It is being advertised on the internet for $24.99 but would like to offer the electronic version to list members for $20.00. (Warning: The price will go up after I get on Oprah 8)

Please visit http://www.thebword.com if your interested in a graceful way to improve your personal finances that blows the doors of software solutions. If not, don't go there. If you are interested, payment can be made on PayPal to "paradigm@mc.net". Please mention "The B Word" and "The Vanagon List" and I will send The B Word to you via email attachment. The 30 day guarantee still stands. Of coarse if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks to everyone for all the Vanagon info through the year. I still want by subaru engine but it looks like it will have to wait another year. I have had 2 people ask me this year if that was the new VW bus? I guess that's a good thing.

Best regards, Lee -- Lee Roesner Paradigm Graphic Design & Web Development 710-B Landwehr Road Northbrook, IL 60062

Phone 847-509-8704 Fax 847-480-5701 PORTFOLIO: http://www.roesner.net THE B WORD: http://www.thebword.com