Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Dec 2002 09:23:41 -0500
From:         "Forhan, Thomas" <Thomas.Forhan@MAIL.HOUSE.GOV>
Subject:      Syncro de Mayo 2003: Este  MAY 29 - JUN 1, 2003
Comments: To: syncro@yahoogroups.com, syncrolist@yahoogroups.com,
          "syncrosafari@yahoo.groups.com" <syncrosafari@yahoo.groups.com>

It looks like we are going to have three outstanding syncro events next May under the Syncro de Mayo theme.

The 2003 Syncro de Mayo Este will be held the same weekend as the California event (see below) in West Virginia not too far off I-81 near Harrisonburg, VA. We will be based on over 200 acres of private land, with good trails on the property as well as in neighboring George Washingon National Forest. Details will be forthcoming.

The 2003 Syncro de Mayo Centro will be held in the Buena Vista Colorado area, earlier in May before Memorial Day weekend, but details are still being worked out. Buena Vista is the locus of hundreds of miles of syncro suitable roads and trails, including some that cross the Continental Divide.

Folks that make the Colorado event will be able to make the Oeste or Este event as well, but not both :-).

More later.

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Schwenk [mailto:info@syncro.org] Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 5:05 PM

Subject: [Syncro] Syncro de Mayo 2003: Oeste MAY 29 - JUN 1, 2003

The 4th Annual SYNCRO de MAYO will be held on the following dates:

Thursday May 29 to Sunday June 1, 2004.

We will have exclusive use of Area 5 this year (no ATV people allowed!). However, this means we have to pay an $800 use fee for the weekend. Thus, it will be necessary to get people to sign up and pay in advance.

I will get a new web page and application form posted after the holidays and will announce when it is ready.

Volunteers and committee chairs will be needed. More on this after the holidays.

See you there!