Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:41:10 -0800
From:         Matthew Pollard <poll7356@UIDAHO.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Open container law
Comments: To: "jbrrr510 <jbrrr510@hotmail.com>" <jbrrr510@hotmail.com>
Comments: cc: vanagon@yahoogroups.com

in idaho there is no open containiner law :-) as long as the driver ain't drunk. the passangers can drink all they want. in any vehicle.

Matthew Pollard "Racing with the wind and flirting with death Dept. Of Chemistry So have a cup of coffee and catch your breath" University of Idaho www.uidaho.edu/~poll7356