Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:59:21 +0000
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      FI injectors test among other idems.

sorry for the bandwith this weekend but i guess the archives will be good for someone that ever goes threw this as i am. :)

UPDATE and test stats below.

1. 1 key turn will cause injectors to spray then shut off. normal?this is not a full crank over could it be flooding prior to start up?

2 1 full key turn as in crank over will cause pulse and I think it went to full spray just before shut off. maybe not good

3. ohm tested injectors 1 at a time using + on injector term and other on metal body for resistance, got nothing on all 4???? this could be an issue but have 4 gone bad at 1 time, knowing my luck maybe yes. anyone have this happen

4. ohm tested from ECU connecter head to each injector per bently page 24.20,21 nothing happened, this is with the key turn test.

5 removed the full throttle switch connector still no start up.

6. check plugs still loaded with gas... hmm

sure wish i had an ECU to swap out, or does it sound like injectors?, i was ableto isolate the injector with the cable removed from the ECU so maybe i'm ok and the injectors are bad?

could my AFM be the bugger in this game. but i'm not getting a startup at all temp2 sensor new.

thanks so much and sorry for flooding ya, the archives will be healty and hope someone gets help from my probs. I read the archs also. real time data is good also.

Joe