Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:21:19 -0800
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fire damage - what to look for?

My '82 Westfalia I have driven for 8 years started out asa a burnt engine bargain in 1995 when I bought it.

Once you clean all the burnt stuff off you can prime and repaint it. I have another Westy I am restoring from an engine fire and I used POR 15 and body undercaoting to redo the area above the trans and the wheel wells.

I got a pint of matching paint and rolled it on the engine compartment-looks like new.

Robert

1982 Westfalia

____________________________________________________________________________________ Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your fit. http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097