Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2007, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2007 21:59:54 -0400
From:         Mike <mbucchino@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: '88 headlight upgrade options?
Comments: To: joel walker <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET>

Yesterday, I had the front bumper off my van, and noticed what I assume are factory foglight bracket mounting holes in the top surface of the inner bumper framemember. 2 pairs of 3-hole patterns are punched out (close to the ends of the lower grill), apparently for auxiliary light mountings. Could it be 2 holes for screws and one for wiring to pass through? Just a thought, that seems to make sense.

Mike B.

----- Original Message ----- From: "joel walker" <jwalker17@EARTHLINK.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:37 PM Subject: Re: '88 headlight upgrade options?