Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:16:13 -0600
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon List Moderator
Comments: To: BenT Syncro <syncro@GMAIL.COM>

I'd be happy with Ben.

Maybe it's just the Canadian in me, but i am ok with a benevolent dictatorship. Much simpler than running an election. If we don't like the guy, we can overthrow him at the first possible opportunity.

With 800 listees, who could handle an election?

Maybe we need a term limit though!

Jeff in Winnipeg